- Updated on August 3, 2019
By Dr. Artour Rakhimov, Alternative Health Educator and Author
While medical authorities continue to deny that symptoms of cystic fibrosis can be eliminated with those methods and techniques that increase body-O2 levels up to the norms, hundreds of people with cystic fibrosis have been trained by Soviet and Russian Buteyko breathing doctors and Western breathing practitioners to achieve complete clinical remission and normal life: no lung or digestive symptoms with normal life expectancy.
YouTube video: Trailer of the Amazon Kindle Book “Cystic Fibrosis Life Expectancy: 30, 50, 70″
Cystic Fibrosis Web Pages:
– As epigenetics (the modified and proven version of genetics) teaches us, it is not genes and not even environmental factors that cause the expression of genes. Genes are controlled by physiological factors within the person. The CFTR mutation gene is triggered by cell hypoxia. This page reviews medical studies that discovered something that makes common sense: tiny pumps that transport ions across mucosal layers in the respiratory and GI tracts require oxygen for their normal work. Therefore, low body-oxygen levels are the key factor that allows the CFTR gene to be expressed leading to symptoms of cystic fibrosis.
– These cystic fibrosis symptoms, therefore, correlate with parameters of automatic breathing in a dose-dependent manner. Those who have faster and deeper breathing have less oxygen and worse symptoms. With approaching death or during the last stages of CF, people have very high respiratory rates, critically low CO2 levels in the lungs and O2 in body cells (tissue hypoxia).
– Cystic fibrosis cause: Each and every study that measured the breathing in people with CF found that they have ineffective breathing, which reduces body O2
– Cystic fibrosis in lungs develops according to laws of physiology and due to the effects of hyperventilation. There are documented injurious effects of hypocapnia (low CO2 levels) in the lungs. This causes damage to lung tissue and progression of respiratory symptoms.
– Cystic fibrosis prognosis depends on one key factor: how heavy the person with CF breathes 24/7. More breathing means less oxygen in body cells, suppressed immune system and development of respiratory (a cough, infections, more mucus, etc.) and digestive (smelly stool, burping, belching, nausea, and so forth) symptoms.
– Cystic fibrosis life expectancy can be normal if a person maintains normal body oxygenation 24/7. This requires breathing retraining with the goal to achieve normal automatic breathing day and night.
– Therapy for cystic fibrosis: treatment with breathing retraining that includes breathing exercises, physical exercise with nose breathing (all the time: in and out) and lifestyle changes described in other sections of this site.
– The suggested cystic fibrosis treatment is 100% natural since breathing is the central and fundamental function of the human body. Modern treatment methods for cystic fibrosis are currently missing the most important part: techniques that lead to breathing normalization and improved O2 concentrations in body cells.
Cystic Fibrosis Defeated (PDF Book)
If you are interested in the PDF version of my Amazon book about CF, it can be found here: Cystic Fibrosis book. There are also Amazon Kindle and paperback versions of this book.